Change a Mailing Address

You can update your mailing address by submitting the Change of Mailing Address form.

Changes of mailing address for Real Estate assessments can also be reported on the "Report Address Change" form included with the annual bill.

If you have any questions regarding the form, please contact us by the calling the appropriate number listed below:

Real Estate:  714-834-2939 
Business Personal Property: 714-834-2930
Boats and Aircraft: 714-834-2772